OMG! I Won the OMB! That’s the BOMB!
Whew! What a relief! Just in the nick of time, the Idiot allowed me to postpone my creative thinking one more day by bestowing upon me a wonderful honor. Yes, People, with no bribery, soliciation, or other illegal means involved, I somehow managed to achieve the following:
You must check out the Idiot at The Idiot Speaketh. He’s hilarious, he likes Monty Python, and he reads my blog. Need I say more?
Oh, and I would like to wish a hearty congratulations to my fellow recipients:
Miranda at Scattering Moments
Lisa at Woman Wielding Words.
Jamie at The Life of Jamie.
Steve at The Odd Ramblings..
Tori at The Ramblings.
Mrs. Firepants at whatimeant2say.
Sparrow at Sparrow’s Ramblings.
Jackie at The Slowvelder.
H.E. ELLIS at H.E. ELLIS.
nrhatch at Spirit lights the Way.
Blog buddy John Erickson (No blog)
My Blonde Cousin Whitney (No blog)
You should definitely head over to H.E. Ellis’s Acceptance Speech. It is much more humorous than mine will be, unfortunately.
As spelled out by the Benevolent Bequeather of this here awesome award, I must only accept under the following conditions:
1. You must display this award on your own blog so that others will know of your service and bravery. Of course. Are you kidding? No false modesty here. By the way, since my awards are starting to pile up, I have now added an Awards Shelf to my blog to keep track of all of these puppies.
2. You must do a solo interpretive dance to any 70′s Disco song of your choice, preferrably while wearing underwear. Dimples and I decided to do Y.M.C.A. The next time we go ice skating. And, of course I will be wearing underwear. Does it matter that I have jeans and a t-shirt over it?
3. You must list on your blog, or in comments to this post, a detailed description of your most embarrassing obsessive-compulsive disorder affliction: I have no such afflictions. I am absolutely perfect. Perfection is my middle name. Yep, nothing’s out of place in my life, People. So, just walk away. No embarrassing confessions shall appear on this blog. Nope.
4. You must try to visit at least 3 new blogs today. Go to blogs you already visit and then visit the the blogs of 3 commenters who’s blogs you have never visited. I do this everyday. No sweat.
5. You must approach someone within your family, workplace, or school, that is obviously having a bad day, and you must grab them by the shoulders, shake them violently if needed, and then scream at the top of your lungs…”Lighten up already!! SMILE!!!! Life is too freaking short to be in a bad mood!!!” If you honestly have no one you can accost, a small pet, toy, stuffed animal, or ham, will also work. I tried this with Big Mean Kitty. It did not work. He still looks mean. And in a bad mood.
I’d like to thank The Idiot and all of the little people with dimples, overweight gas-passin’ dogs, and long-suffering husbands who have made this award possible. I’m going to go now so I can start working on my next award speech.