My Firepants are on Fire
In the interest of adding another award to my shelf, I am participating in The Hobbler’s recent challenge to be the Best Liar. The best thing about this award is that there are no rules. So, I am going to make my own. Because I like to be in control.
Like The Hobbler, I will tell you 6 things, three of which are true and three of which are lies.
Unlike The Hobbler, I am not going to put the award on my shelf unless I’ve fooled everyone who guesses. (Well, technically, The Hobbler does not have a shelf – so I guess she couldn’t do that anyway.) Your job is to, of course, find the truths. If you guess correctly, you’ve got yourself a prized “I Wonderbutt, Do You?” award. If no one guesses correctly, I get to add another knick knack to my shelf.
So, here you go:
- I once played Ebenezer Scrooge in the musical, “Scrooged.”
- I voted for George W. the first time, but not the second.
- I was voted Most Intelligent in my Senior class.
- I moonlighted as Shot Girl in a country western bar my first couple of years of teaching.
- My favorite movie as a teenager was Dirty Dancing. I watched it approximately 113 3/4 times.
- I have never watched Animal House.
Alrighty then. The gauntlet has been thrown, and the challenge issued. I am looking forward to sticking that Best Liar award on my shelf. If you should defeat me, however, I will accept being a loser with grace – though I might send Wonderbutt to drool on you. I am suffering from Diet Coke withdrawal right now, so I’m a bit unpredictable.
By the way, feel free to take on the Best Liar challenge on your own blog. I am hoping you will so I will
have more information with which to stalk you be more informed about my fellow bloggers 😉